CERTIFIED ENROLLMENT COUNSELORS
We can help you enroll in a plan that's best for you and your family.
Our Certified Enrollment Counselors can help you understand all your different health care options and determine which low or no-cost health insurance option best fits your needs. Appointments are free — make one today!
- Free and confidential health insurance enrollment assistance from a Covered CA Certified Counselor
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Certified Enrollment Counselor
- Enrollment into Covered CA Qualified Health Plans and Medi-Cal
For more information, or to make a free appointment with a Certified Enrollment Counselor that can help you enroll in health care insurance, please complete the form below or call us at 714.450.9420 | Make an Appointment Online
What you need to bring to your appointment
- Photo ID
- Social Security numbers for all applicants who are U.S. citizens, or document information for immigrants with satisfactory status who need insurance — proof of citizenship or immigration status is required only for applicants (Naturalization Certificate)
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family
- Two current paycheck stubs (if employed)Last year's federal tax information — for example, the person who files taxes as head of household and the dependents claimed on your taxes
- Information about health insurance that you or any family member gets through their job
- Proof of address (e.g., bill or mail sent to your address)